World of Goo Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. World of Goo was release on October 13, 2008.
Genre : Construction, Puzzle
Developer & Publisher : 2D BOY
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.51
License : Proprietary
Interface Language : Multilingual (en, es, fr, de, it, nl, pl, hu, ko, cn, jp)
Voice language : no
Tabletka : not required
About The Game
World of Goo is an award-winning, physics-based puzzle game designed entirely by just two people. Drag and drop living, quirky, chattering clumps to create intricate shapes, bridges, cannonballs, airships and giant tongues. The millions of Goo balls that populate the beautiful world of Goo are a lot of fun to mess with, even though they have no idea that they live in the game and that they are incredibly delicious.
How to Download & Install World of Goo Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game World of Goo for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
– Unmodified DRM-free edition from GOG.
Installation order :
– Give the file permission to execute and run it.
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04 / Linux Mint 17
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- Memory: 512 MB or more
- Graphics: hardware accelerated OpenGL 1.4 support
- Storage: 100 MB free space
World of Goo Linux Free Download
File Size: 173.2 MB