Stardew Valley Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Stardew Valley was release on February 26, 2016.
Year of release : 2016
Genre : RPG, Sandbox, Farming
Developer : ConcernedApe
Game site : http://stardewvalley.net/
Publisher : GOG
Libraries used : Mono
Multiplayer : LAN
Architecture : amd64
Version : 22.214.171.1248831614 build 53040 (01/19/2022)
License : proprietary
Language : Russian, English, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, magyar, Português do Brasil, Türkçe, 中文 (家), 日本語, 한국어
Voice language : no
Tablet : not required (DRM-Free)
About The Game
Your grandfather inherited an old farm in Stardew Valley. You have a couple of coins and simple tools in your pocket – all you need to start a new life. Will you be able to feed on agriculture and turn these thickets into a blooming garden? It will not be easy, because the old way of life disappears under the onslaught of a corporation that has appeared in the city. The local community center, where life once was in full swing, is abandoned. But there are still plenty of chances! With a little bit of diligence, you can restore Stardew Valley to its former glory!
- Transform your weedy fields into a neat farm! Grow livestock and crops, plant an orchard, build necessary facilities on the farm! Build your dream farm – there is room for you.
- Improve your skills over time. From inexperienced beginner to seasoned farmer, you will have to advance in five different areas: agriculture, mining, wrestling, fishing and foraging. You will learn new culinary recipes and handicrafts, discover new locations and choose your specialization from a variety of professions.
- Become your own. Stardew Valley has over 30 unique residents and you can easily make friends! Each of them has their own daily routine, date of birth, mini-videos and a set of replicas for the whole year. By building relationships with them, you can help them with personal troubles and find out their secrets! Take part in seasonal festivities such as Hawaiian Party, Fear Labyrinth and Winter Star Day.
How to Download & Install Stardew Valley Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Stardew Valley for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 mb video memory, OpenGL 2
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Stardew Valley Linux Free Download
File Size: 438.4 MB
File Size: 448 MB