RimWorld Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. RimWorld was release on October 17, 2018.
Genre : strategy
Developer and publisher : Ludeon Studios
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.3.3287
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Tablet : not required
About The Game
RimWorld is a space robinson settlement simulator. Their starship crashed, but they were lucky enough to survive, landing in escape pods on an uncharted planet. Now they have to survive in the conditions of the “wild west” of a distant fantastic future: there is no civilization, there are savages armed with bows and clubs, space pirates with modern weapons, aggressive high-tech combat vehicles created by no one knows who and when, local fauna, which is not only game but also a hunter. In addition to defense, you need to take care of food, lodging, heating, lighting (there is a change in the times of day and seasons), health and mental state, entertainment (from a hard life there can be nervous breakdowns and fights). The game has a technology tree, as you study them, you can set up the production of weapons, armor, machine gun turrets, lamps and medicines, and finally build a spaceship and fly away. All the possibilities cannot be briefly described, suffice it to say that you can trade sofas made of human skin and poison enemies with fighting chickens (they do not differ much from real ones, you have to take them in quantity).
How to Download & Install RimWorld Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game RimWorld for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or other shader model 4.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
RimWorld Linux Free Download
File Size: 262.2 MB
File Size: 262.5 MB