Counter-Strike: Source Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Counter-Strike: Source was release on 2 November, 2004.
Genre : Action
Developer : Valve
Publisher : Valve
Libraries used : Native
Multiplayer : LAN, internet
Architecture : x86
Version : 6630498
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual Voiceover
language : English
Tablet : cured (Goldberg Steam Emu)
About The Game
As in the original version of the game, in Counter-Strike: Source, a team of counter-terrorists (CT, special forces) and a team of terrorists (T) oppose each other in a series of rounds.
Each round is won by completing a specific mission (such as detonating a bomb or rescuing hostages) or by eliminating all members of the enemy team.
The gameplay is similar to that of Counter-Strike. Most of the weapons are also identical to those in Counter-Strike 1.6, with the exception of the shield, which was available to counter-terrorists. In later versions, the purchase of ammo was made automatically at the beginning of the round and when buying a new weapon. Ammunition is now free, full ammo is immediately given when buying weapons, they can also be replenished by returning to the place of purchase.
How to Download & Install Counter-Strike: Source Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Counter-Strike: Source for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
– You can play online only on servers with disabled VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat), they are quite difficult to find.
– The language can be changed in the language.txt file, and the account name in the account_name.txt file.
Installation and launch order :
1. Unpack the archive
2. Run the start.sh script
Linux System Requirements
- Operating system: Linux
- Processor: 1.7 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard disk: 4.6 GB
Counter-Strike: Source Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.95 GB