SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell was release on July 28, 2016.
Genre : Action – First Person – Platformer
Developer : Headup Games Game
site : http://www.seumgame.com
Publisher : Pine Studio
Libraries used : Unity3D (5.6.5f1)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 3267
License : proprietary
Interface language : English, Russian, Deutsch, español, français, polski, 中文 (版), 日本語
Voice language : English
Tablet : not required
About The Game
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is the world’s only competitive heavy metal first-person platformer.
In this deadly race, danger awaits around every corner, and your main opponent is time. Teleport, jump, soar, bounce and fall across hundreds of arenas to claim the ultimate prize: your soul!
Marty was having breakfast calmly, minding his own business, and generally not touching anyone. A demon who suddenly appeared to him somewhat disturbed his usual daily routine. Marty did not even have time to open the door – the fiend of hell blew it to pieces. A bloody battle ensued, during which our hero lost his right hand, and the demon lost his head. True, while Marty was fighting the demon, other critters crept into his garage and stole the last box of his favorite Walrus Ale ™. And this really pissed him off! In a rage, he tore off the demon’s hand and hastily attached it instead of his. The new hand looked ugly, but let the fireballs go wonderfully. Now Marty has only one goal in (the afterlife): to go to hell and get back his damn beer! \ m /
Taking the best of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy, SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is a gritty platformer where speed and responsiveness are everything. Run as hard as you can, jump across simple and special platforms and use fireballs to get to the exit as quickly as possible. Turn back time and change gravity. Compete with players from all over the world for the best result in the leaderboard. Only the best will be able to receive the Ubercull medals!
And if mind-blowing speed and intense action isn’t enough to make your blood boil with adrenaline, look for the beer cans hidden in each of the levels of the game. Who knows what secrets will be revealed to you when you find them all?
- A real game of the old school!
- 100 devilish levels full of secrets and secrets – each new hellish than the last.
- Fireballs, gravity change and teleportation to help you get around obstacles.
- Its own table of records for each level – you can immediately compare your progress with the results of friends (and enemies).
- An original soundtrack that will make you move so that no one can stop you!
- Level editor
Warning: Playing SEUM can contribute to the development of oblique illness. Its symptoms are expressed in spontaneous tilting towards the screen during particularly difficult jumps. Try not to smash the monitor with your head, thereby delaying the desired victory!
Add. Info :
included with DLC SEUM: The Drunk Side of the Moon
How to Download & Install SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation order :
make executable -> run -> install -> play
Tested on Ubuntu 18.10 / amd64
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04
- Processor: 1.5 Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB, Shader Model 2.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell Linux Free Download
File Size: 873.1 MB