Project Zomboid Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Project Zomboid was release on November 8, 2013.
Genre: RPG, Survival, Sandbox
Developer: The Indie Stone
Libraries used: Java
Multiplayer: LAN, Internet
Architecture: x86, amd64
Voice Language: No
About The Game
Project Zomboid is an open-ended zombie-infested sandbox. It asks one simple question – how will you die? In the towns of Muldraugh and West Point, survivors must loot houses, build defences and do their utmost to delay their inevitable death day by day. No help is coming – their continued survival relies on their own cunning, luck and ability to evade a relentless horde.
Installation order: Make file executable > Run > Install game
How to Download & Install Project Zomboid Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Project Zomboid for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
Operating system: Linux
Processor: Dual Core 2.7 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video card: with support for OpenGL 2.1
Disk space: 4 GB
Optional: xrandr (x11-xserver-utils package on Debian / Ubuntu)
System: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
Processor: Intel 2.77GHz Dual Core
Memory: 2Gb Ram
Graphics: Video Card: OpenGL 2.1 compatible dedicated graphics card
Storage: 1.23 GB
Sound: OpenAL compatible sound card
Project Zomboid Linux Free Download
File Size: 2.2 GB