Left 4 Dead 2 Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Left 4 Dead 2 was release on November 17, 2009.
Genre : Action (Shooter)
Developer : Valve
Publisher : Valve
Libraries used : Native
Multiplayer : LAN, Internet
Architecture : x86
Version : 126.96.36.199 updated to 188.8.131.52 (build 18.11.22)
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Voice language : Russian, English, French, German , Spanish
About The Game
Left 4 Dead 2 is the highly regarded sequel to the award-winning Left 4 Dead, the best co-op game of 2008. In this cooperative first-person horror shooter, you and your friends will take you and your friends through five large campaigns through the cities, swamps and graveyards of the very southern United States, from Savannah to New Orleans.
You have to play as one of four new survivors, using a variety of furious cannons to fight enemies, including updated copies from the first part of the game. Plus, you can pour out your aggression on the infected with gruesome melee weapons like a chainsaw, ax, and deadly frying pan. All of these toys you will have to use against three terrifying new special infected (or they will already be used against you). In addition, you will be able to meet five “non-standard” common zombies, including the intimidating Mud Man.
The revamped Director also brings the addictive gameplay of the first part of the game to a new level. Now he can change the weather, the path of passage, not to mention the number of enemies, effects, sounds and other things that will correspond to your level of play. Each time L4D2 will “test” you in a new way, changing the approach to you and adapting to your style of play.
How to Download & Install Left 4 Dead 2 Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Left 4 Dead 2 for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation and launch order :
1. Unpack the archive
2. Run the start.sh script
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04
- Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600 (Graphic Drivers: nVidia 310, AMD 12.11), OpenGL 2.1
- Storage: 13 GB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
Left 4 Dead 2 Linux Free Download
File Size: 10.17 GB