Tomb Raider (2013) Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Tomb Raider (2013) was release on March 5, 2013.
Genre : Action, Adventure
Developer : Crystal Dynamics, Feral Interactive
Publisher : Square Enix, Feral Interactive / Steam
Libraries Used : Native
Multiplayer : Steam only
Architecture : x86
Version : 1.1
License : Proprietary
Language : multilingual (including Russian)
Voice language : English, Russian
About The Game
Tomb Raider explores the intense and gritty origin story of Lara Croft and her ascent from a young woman to a hardened survivor. Armed only with raw instincts and the ability to push beyond the limits of human endurance, Lara must fight to unravel the dark history of a forgotten island to escape its relentless hold. Download the Turning Point trailer to see the beginning of Lara’s epic adventure.
- A Turning Point: Experience Lara Croft’s intense origin story from a young woman to a hardened survivor.
- An All-New Raiding Experience: Explore a mysterious island filled with environmental puzzles, visceral combat, and tombs to discover.
- Fight to Live: Salvage resources, gain experience, and upgrade Lara’s weapons and tools to survive the island’s hostile inhabitants.
- Survive as a Team: Play a variety of multiplayer modes as Lara’s Shipmates or Yamatai’s Scavengers.
How to Download & Install Tomb Raider (2013) Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Tomb Raider (2013) for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Processor:Intel i3 or AMD FX-6300
- Memory:4GB Memory
- Hard Drive:15 GB HD space
- Graphics:Nvidia GeForce 640 with 1GB of Video Memory (Driver version 364.12 tested), AMD R7 260X (Driver version MESA 11.2 tested).
- MULTIPLAYER IS COMPATIBLE BETWEEN LINUX VERSIONS ONLY
- Processor:Intel i5
- Memory:8GB Memory
- Hard Drive:15 GB HD space
- Graphics:Nvidia GeForce 760 with 3GB of Video Memory, (Driver version 364.12 tested)
Tomb Raider (2013) Linux Free Download
File Size: 10.98 GB
After launching I get: “error while loading shared libraries: libidn.so.11: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory”
It requires 32bit lib I believe, as when I tried adding it to the file within game folder, I got: “error while loading shared libraries: libidn.so.11: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64”.
And I can’t find 32-bit lib anywhere for ubuntu. Seems like it is unplayable with my current skills :/
I did it, I finally get this game running perfectly after resolving all missing dependencies.
I use arch btw
can you share the installation steps?
hey please tell what all you had to do. I use manjaro and want to know too