Stacking Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Stacking was release on February 8, 2011.
Genre : adventure, puzzle, third-person view
Developer and publishing house : Double Fine Productions
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86
Version : 1.0
License : proprietary
Interface and voice acting language: multilingual (no Russian voice acting)
About The Game
Stacking is a third-person puzzle adventure from Tim Shafer and his company Double Fine Productions. You have to explore the world drawn in retro style, inhabited by living nesting dolls. As Charlie Blackmore, the world’s smallest nesting doll, you try to save your family from a vile industrialist nicknamed the Baron. Embark on a journey in an airship, collecting unique dolls and whole sets of nesting dolls along the way, which will be kept in your secret hideout.
The adventure continues with The Lost Hobo King, where you and your friend, the rogue Levi, travel to the mysterious kingdom of Camelfoot, the legendary resting place of the lost rogue king and his crown. It will be necessary to help Rufus Rikenu, Levi’s uncle, reclaim his rightful throne, passing three tests of courage and awakening the vagrant blacksmiths of the past. Only they will be able to reforge the crown, and then Rufus will become king and unite the fragmented people of vagabonds, so that they live in one can, and not in different ones. Several new challenges with many ways to solve, a new set of dolls and new reckless antics are waiting for you. Only the worthy can reclaim Camelfoot’s crown!
- More than 100 unique dolls with special abilities to complete challenges and solve various puzzles
- Drawn world in Double Fine style
How to Download & Install Stacking Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Stacking for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17, Processor: 2.2 GHz dual core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB GeForce 220, Radeon HD 4550, or Intel HD 4000 Graphics, Open GL: 2.1
- Storage: 9 GB HD space
- Other: Requires libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libstdc++6:i386libx11-6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libglu1:i386, this game comes with a 32-bit binary only
Stacking Linux Free Download
File Size: 2.9 GB