Crypt of the NecroDancer Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Crypt of the NecroDancer was release on April 23, 2015.
Genre : RPG (Roguelike) / Arcade (Rhythm game)
Developer : Brace Yourself Games
Developer site : http://necrodancer.com/
Publisher : GOG
Architecture : x86
Version : 3.1.5-b3223 assembly 59419 (11.10.2022) updated to 3.2.0-b3316 assembly 59731 (24.10.2022)
License : Proprietary
Interface language : Russian , English, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, 日本語, Português do Brasil, 中文, 한국어
Voice language : English
About The Game
The first dance dungeon crawler. Crypt of the NecroDancer is an amazing mix of rhythm game and roguelike. Everything in the game moves based on musical rhythms. The rhythms for Crypt of the NecroDancer were written by the famous composer Danny Baranovski, familiar to many from the music from Super Meat Boy , The Binding of Isaac , Desktop Dungeons .
The project is a two-dimensional top-down adventure game that can be played using a keyboard and controller. The most interesting moment of the gameplay is that your current set of movements and combat skills is rigidly tied to the tempo of the playing music (soundtrack). The further you go and the more progress you make, the faster the pace becomes. Further, the enemies themselves also take into account the music and act in accordance with it. Say, bluish absorbent bubbles jump over the cells and freeze between separate blows. And green bubbles – run from side to side! Other enemies include iconic cave dwellers such as cave bats, stone golems, and snakes.
Combat strategy requires a gamer’s keen hearing and ability to feel the rhythm. Otherwise, the passage will seem archaic and ridiculous. In addition to strikes, you can use a set of three spells: healing, which restores 1 heart of HP; freezing, which makes all opponents freeze on the screen; fiery, flying horizontally and clearing a certain area from evil spirits!
Crypt of the NecroDancer: AMPLIFIED is the backstory for Crypt of the NecroDancer. Play as the many-sided Nocturne, defeat bosses and get a boost of energy as you pave your way through new levels.
Innovations in the development:
– new characters for which you can play;
– new game modes;
– new items;
– final splash screen;
– Battles of Nocturnes with final bosses!
Features of DLC AMPLIFIED at the moment:
- A completely new area teeming with evil creatures!
- bright new heroine: Nocturne!
- new weapons, armor and other items;
- Familiar companions who fight alongside your character!
- new storyline and new boss fight;
- over 20 new music tracks in addition to the ones already available, including the theme of the new FortissiMole boss from Mega Ran!
- new remix from OverClocked ReMix to play with.
How to Download & Install Crypt of the NecroDancer Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Crypt of the NecroDancer for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information : Unmodified DRM-free edition from GOG. DLC included: Amplified and Synchrony (Early Access).
Installation order : Give permission to the installers (*.sh), install the game (crypt_of_the_necrodancer_3_2_0_b3316_59731.s), install the extension (crypt_of_the_necrodancer_amplified_3_2_0_b3316_59731.sh), if you want, install the Synchrony add-on (crypt_of_the_necrodancer_synchrony_3_2_0_b3316.597), play.sh
Linux System Requirements
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04
- Memory: 1500 MB RAM
- Video card: 512MB VRAM
- Hard disk: 1600 MB free space.
- Other: Requires libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxext6:i386 libxi6:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxinerama1:i386 libxkbcommon0:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libxss1:i386 libxxf86vm1:i386 libopenal1:i386 libbz2-1.0:i386 libspeex1:i386 libva1:i386 and dependencies, this game comes with a 32-bit binary only
Crypt of the NecroDancer Linux Free Download
File Size: 2.18 GB