Unforeseen Incidents Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Unforeseen Incidents was release on May 24, 2018.
Genre: adventure / quest / detective
Developer: Backwoods Entertainment, Application Systems Heidelberg
Game website: http://www.unforeseen-incidents.com/
Publisher: Application Systems Heidelberg
Libraries used: Unity3D (2017.2.0f3)
Architecture: x86, amd64
Version: 0.9 (2018-05-23)
Interface language: Deutsch, English, español, français, italiano
Voice language: Deutsch, English
About The Game
Unforeseen Incidents is a classical style interactive mystery set in a beautifully hand-painted world. When small-town handyman Harper Pendrell meets a dying woman in the street, he unwittingly stumbles into a diabolical conspiracy – a mystery only he can solve. An unknown disease is spreading across the country, and between them a scientist, a reporter and a reclusive artist hold the key to stopping it. A perilous journey awaits, and every step brings Harper closer to a cabal of dangerous fanatics. Before he knows it, he finds himself in a fight for the future of humankind armed only with his trusty multi-tool.
Can Harper find the courage to expose the truth and prevent an epidemic, even if it means succumbing to contagion himself? Join Harper and experience a challenging investigation, smart dialog and a rich cast of characters in this thrilling new adventure game from Backwoods Entertainment and Application Systems Heidelberg.
- Uncover and solve the dark mysteries behind the ongoing catastrophe and try and save the human race!
- Explore plenty of intriguing locations with challenging puzzles
- Listen to an elaborately arranged soundtrack and full English or German voice acting
- Enjoy a classical style mystery adventure game
- Behold beautiful, lovingly hand-painted 2D graphics with over 60 backgrounds
- Meet lots of interesting characters
How to Download & Install Unforeseen Incidents Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Unforeseen Incidents for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04 or later
- Processor: 1.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB VRAM
- Hard drive space: 6 GB
- Mouse & keyboard
Unforeseen Incidents Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.07 GB