Xenonauts Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Xenonauts was release on June 16, 2014.
Genre : Strategy (Turn-based / Tactical)
Developer : Goldhawk Interactive
Developer site : http://www.xenonauts.com/
Publisher : GOG
Architecture : x86
Version : 1.65 build 21328 (06/07/2018)
License : Proprietary
Interface language : English
Voice language : English
About The Game
The game takes place in an alternate world in 1979, during the Cold War, when the USSR and the United States join forces to fight an alien invasion.
As in the original UFO Defense, the gameplay is divided into a strategic part (Geoscape) and a tactical part (Combat). In the strategic part, the player creates and develops bases, recruits personnel for them, conducts scientific research, and fights against alien ships.
The tactical part is a turn-based ground battle. One of the most significant innovations in comparison with UFO Defense is tactical air combat between earthlings interceptor fighters and flying saucers. In ground missions, alternative victory conditions will be introduced, eliminating the need to destroy all aliens on the map, as well as computer-controlled soldiers friendly to the player.
“You should lose units through mistakes, not bad luck, so weapons like a blaster bomb that can destroy half of your unit have been removed and replaced with weapons that a skilled player can resist.”
How to Download & Install Xenonauts Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Xenonauts for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17
- Processor: Intel 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Hard disk: 3 GB free space.
- Graphics: Integrated (512 MB recommended, DirectX 9.0c compatible)
- Sound: Integrated
- Monitor: With a minimum resolution of 1280×720
- Requires installed packages: libc6: i386 libasound2: i386 libasound2-data: i386 libasound2-plugins: i386 libsdl2-2.0-0: i386 and their dependencies.
Xenonauts Linux Free Download
File Size: 2.45 GB