Knock-Knock Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Knock-Knock was release on October 4, 2013.
Genre: Platformer, Adventure, Horror.
Developer: Ice-Pick Lodge
Publication type: Digital license
Interface language: Russian, English, Deutsch, Polski
Voice language: Gibberish Libraries
Architecture x86, amd64
About The Game
Deep in the forest, there is an unusual house that served as a laboratory and home for three generations of inhabitants.
Recently, the last of them noticed strange changes in the familiar environment: things began to disappear, strange noises and suspicious crackling began to be heard. Something very strange is wandering in the forest. At night, it seems as if someone else has settled in a house full of rooms, attics and basements.
Your task is to wait for dawn without falling asleep or losing your mind.
The inhabitant walks from room to room, avoiding meeting with the unknown and counting the minutes until sunrise, but the answer to the questions tormenting him can be found only in the darkness of the night. What’s happening? Do the guests really exist, or were they inspired by his sleepless imagination? What happened in the forest? What’s going on in the house? Where is the line between reality and imagination?
Features of the game:
- Hide! Play hide and seek with the inhabitants of your nightmares.
- Deal with it yourself. The House helps the Tenant. You just have to fix it.
- Search. The tenant has lost something very important. The reasons for what was happening were lost somewhere inside.
- Everything that happens can be somehow explained, you just need to find the key and shed light on it.
How to Download & Install Knock-Knock Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Knock-Knock for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14, 16.04 or later
- Processor: Graphics: GPU that supports shader model 2.0Hard drive space: 700 MB
- Other: Requires libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxfixes3:i386 libxinerama1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libxrender1:i386 libglu1:i386, this game comes with a 32-bit binary only
Knock-Knock Linux Free Download
File Size: 439.4 MB
Knock-Knock v184.108.40.206 (ENG / MULTI4) (GOG) [Unity3D] [x86, amd64]