Uplink: Hacker Elite Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Uplink: Hacker Elite was release on October 1, 2001.
Genre : Strategy – Simulator – Modernity
Developer : Introversion Software
Publisher : Introversion Software
Used libraries : Native
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.55 (GOG writes 1.6)
License : proprietary
Language : English only
Voice : English
About The Game
You have to play as a hacker who makes money by fulfilling orders of large corporations. You will hack into competitors’ computer systems, steal research data, sabotage the work of other companies, launder money, destroy evidence and frame the innocent.
The money you earn will be spent on improving your computer, buying new programs and tools. The more experience you have, the more dangerous and profitable orders you will be offered. You can speculate on a fully fledged stock market and even influence trading results, clean up data in criminal records and diplomas, intercept bank transfers and send money to your own accounts. You can take part in the creation of the most powerful computer virus in history … or lead the fight against it!
- Unique gameplay – you play as a hacker who bypasses computer protection and breaks into bank accounts. Like a Hollywood action movie!
- Stylized soundtrack, perfect for a cyberpunk gaming atmosphere.
- Intuitive but highly flexible interface, easy to learn but requires skill.
How to Download & Install Uplink: Hacker Elite Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Uplink: Hacker Elite for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04 or later
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB of VRAM
Uplink: Hacker Elite Linux Free Download
File Size: 85.7 MB