DEFCON Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. DEFCON was release on March 4, 2005.
Genre : Global Real Time Strategy with elements of minimalism
Developer : Introversion Software
Publisher : GOG
Libraries Used : Native
Multiplayer : versus over the network
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.6 (GOG 188.8.131.52)
License : proprietary
Language : English , French, German, Italian, Spanish
Voice language : no
About The Game
Inspired by the cult classic Wargames from 1983, DEFCON solemnly brings the tension, paranoia and flavor of the Cold War, playing on the addictive aspects of the psychological gameplay that evolves during strategic nuclear war.
You play as a general deep in an underground bunker. Your mission is to successfully exterminate your enemy’s civilian population while preserving your own. Points are awarded or subtracted based on the effectiveness and deliberation of your nuclear revenge and the number of deaths of your citizens. To win, you must destroy the enemy’s population and at the same time prevent the enemy from retaliating against you. This is an extremely difficult task: by attacking the enemy, you reveal the location of your missile silos, submarines and bombers at the moment they use nuclear weapons, making you extremely vulnerable and open to a devastating counterattack.
Tactical alliances are quickly and desperately formed, capable of falling apart at any moment, turning into a vile and deadly betrayal. Everyone looks at each other in a state of nervous anxiety and paranoia. In a universal nuclear Armageddon, everyone will die, everyone will lose, and you just have to make sure that you are the last to lose!
How to Download & Install DEFCON Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game DEFCON for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04 or later
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB of VRAM
- Storage: 2GB HDD
DEFCON Linux Free Download
File Size: 124 MB