Multiwinia Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Multiwinia was release on September 19, 2008.
Genre: Strategy – Real Time – Virtual Life
Developer: Introversion Software
Publisher: Introversion Software / GOG .
Publication type: Digital license
Interface language : English, German, French, Italian
Voice language : absent
About The Game
Long ago, computer scientist Dr. Sepúlveda created a beautiful digital world enclosed in a computer network of his own invention. Called Darwinia, the world was inhabited by a peaceful and law-abiding digital life form – Darwinians. Year after year passed, and Darwinians became more aggressive and headstrong. They split into factions fighting for the limited resources of their world. Intoxicated with power and obsessed with the idea of world domination, the tribes began to wander through fractal voids, not thinking about anything but exterminating each other. They are now called the Multivinians throughout the universe …
Welcome to Multiwinia: Survival of the Flattest, the awesome retro arcade multiplayer game! Choose from six incredibly fun and dynamic game modes in a stunningly beautiful game world. Challenge your opponent – let the stick men begin the carnage! Watch digital warfare as your Multivinian army must complete missions faster and better than your enemy’s army. And may the flattest survive in this fast and furious game!
Features of the game:
- Six online modes: Blitzkrieg, Assault, Rocket Riot, King of the Hill, Capture the Statue and Domination “Domination”).
- Make your Multivians even stronger and more effective by building them into battle formation.
- Bonuses randomly falling from the sky can change the outcome of the battle!
How to Download & Install Multiwinia Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Multiwinia for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Operating system – GNU / linux (Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04)
- Processor: 2 GHz,
- RAM: 1 GB
- Video card with 64 MB of video memory
- Free hard disk space: very little.
- Keyboard and Mouse
Multiwinia Linux Free Download
File Size: 86.26 MB