5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. 5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel was release on 22 July, 2020.
Genre : Indie, Chess, Puzzle
Developer : Conor Petersen, Thunkspace, LLC
Game Website : https://5dchesswithmultiversetimetravel.com/
Publisher : Conor Petersen, Thunkspace, LLC
Libraries Used : Native
Multiplayer : Local, Internet
Architecture : amd64
Version : 184.108.40.206f-7-16 ( Steam Build 7653463 )
License : proprietary
Interface language : English only Voiceover
language : no
About The Game
This is the first variant of chess in history with spatial, temporal and parallel dimensions. It’s 5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel! Move shapes back in time to create branching timelines. Send a rook to a parallel universe. Protect your kings in the present and in the past!
Add. Information : What is it? 5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel is the first ever chess variant with spatial, temporal and parallel dimensions. This is the first time travel chess variant in the history of the multiverse!
– Master your tactics by solving a collection of multiverse chess puzzles.
– Train against four different AI personalities, each with different strengths and styles.
– Try many different starting arrangements and scenarios.
– Play online with friends or against strangers.
– Learn as you go. The intuitive interface makes experiments quick and easy.
– Visualize how your shapes move with sophisticated charts and views.
– Show your friends!
How to Download & Install 5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game 5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation order :
2. Make 5dchesswithmultiversetimetravel executable in its properties and run it.
Linux System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Linux.
- Processor: 2Ghz or better.
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.3 compatibility (everything since about 2010).
- Storage: 50 MB available space
- Additional Notes: glibc>=2.17 required.
5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel Linux Free Download
File Size: 9.7 MB