Portal 2 Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Portal 2 was release on 19 April, 2011.
Genre : Arcade, 1st person, 3D, Logic, Puzzle
Developer : Valve
Publisher : Valve, Buka
Libraries used : Native
Multiplayer : LAN
Architecture : x86
Version : 188.8.131.52 (build 24.02.22) updated to 184.108.40.206 (build 18.11.22)
License : proprietary
Interface language : Russian, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai
Voiceover : Russian, English, French, German , Spanish
About The Game
In Portal 2 you will discover the innovative gameplay, story and music that helped the original earn more than 70 awards in the gaming industry, and also created a whole cult of the name of itself.
Portal 2’s single-player platter features a few new characters, a variety of unexpected puzzles, and even more test rooms. Players will be able to get to know parts of the Aperture Science Lab they don’t know and reunite with GLaDOS, the sometimes mockingly evil companion computer that helped the protagonist pass all the trials in the first part of the game.
How to Download & Install Portal 2 Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Portal 2 for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. info : The language can be changed in the language.txt file.
Installation and launch order :
1. Unpack the archive
2. Run the start.sh script
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04
- Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600 (Graphic Drivers: nVidia 310, AMD 12.11), OpenGL 2.1
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
Portal 2 Linux Free Download
File Size: 6.89 GB