Papers, Please Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Papers, Please was release on 9 August, 2013.
Genre : Arcade, Adventure
Developer : Lucas Pope
Publisher : 3909 LLC
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.2.76 Publication
Type : License *
License : Proprietary
Interface Language : Russian , Ukrainian , English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Japanese, Basque, Indonesian, Chinese Ex.
About The Game
Congratulations. The October labor lottery has come to an end. Your name is among the winners. For immediate employment, contact the office of the Ministry of Access at the Greshti border checkpoint. You and your family will be provided with an apartment in East Grestin. 8 class apartments are waiting for you. Glory to Arstotzka. The communist power of Arstotzka had just ended a six-year war with the neighboring state of Kolechia and returned half of the city of Greshtina that belonged to it. You are a border inspector, and your task is to control the access of people who intend to cross the Arstotskan border from Kolechia. Smugglers, terrorists and spies lurk among the crowd of immigrants and job seekers. You must expose them by examining the documents presented and relying only on your own attention and primitive equipment, provided by the Department of Immigration: search, cross-check and fingerprint systems. It is up to you to decide who deserves admission to the country, who should be denied, and who should be detained or arrested.
How to Download & Install Papers, Please Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Papers, Please for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Launch : Unzip the archive and run launch.sh
Linux System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Core2Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum 1280×720 screen resolution
Papers, Please Linux Free Download
File Size: 31.8 MB