Oxygen Not Included Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Oxygen Not Included was release on 31 July, 2019.
Genre : Survival, Building, Side View
Developer and Publisher : Klei Entertainment
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : U43-526946 updated to U43-531669
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
About The Game
Oxygen Not Included is another game from the developers of Klei Entertainment, the authors of the games Shank , Shank 2 , Don’t Starveand others. You have to manage the settlers, called duplicants in the game (because of the possibility of their unlimited reproduction), giving them tasks to perform certain works to equip the base located in the bowels of the asteroid. Each of the duplicants has its own characteristics, on which its abilities in a particular activity depend. Abilities can improve over time, for example, if the duplicant has been doing a certain job for a long time and has gained skills and abilities. In addition to obtaining the main sources necessary for life (water, food and oxygen), you will have to create many devices and structures, carefully considering their location. The gameplay consists in finding solutions to emerging difficulties, but the solution of each leads to the emergence of new ones, i.e., for example, Duplicants’ food intake produces disease-promoting waste products, and in all activities they consume oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide, high concentrations of which can lead to suffocation. In the game, various processes are simulated in real time: gravity, temperature, the behavior of liquids and gases. Any free space in the solid rocks of an asteroid can be filled with liquid or gas and have a certain temperature. Under the influence of gravity, liquids flow, seep through the loose rocks of the asteroid, evaporate, etc., and gases mix, have a certain concentration and pressure. The operation of devices, the decomposition of substances and other processes lead to an increase in the temperature at the base, as a result of which heat is transferred from hot areas to colder ones. All this and much more is present in the game.
With Spaced Out! , you will be able to manage several bases at the same time, which will contribute to the common cause. New simulation – radiation: you can build special beacons that accumulate radiation for its further use. You can land on asteroids, move around them and build bases. Also included is a starter biome, many intermediate biomes in other areas of the asteroids, new buildings, resources to loot, animals and plants to find and use. All this greatly expands the technology tree.
How to Download & Install Oxygen Not Included Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Oxygen Not Included for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Contains all extras :
– Spaced Out! (it can be disabled on the home screen in the game)
Add game modifications to
~/.config/unity3d/Klei/Oxygen Not Included/mods/Local.
For example, testMod should be in
~/.config/unity3d/Klei/Oxygen Not Included/mods/Local/testMod/testMod.dll.
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Kubuntu 20.04.4, Manjaro 21.2.4, Debian 9.13, Fedora 35.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04
- Processor: Dual Core 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4600 (AMD or NVIDIA equivalent)
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Oxygen Not Included Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.65 GB
Oxygen Not Included Bundle (U43-531669 + OST) [amd64][Multi][Steam][Unity3D]
Takes up times more ram than windows version for some reason…
I have 4 Gigs of ram but around 2 Gigs ending up in swap and game lags.
Somebody knows the reason?