Neon Abyss Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Neon Abyss was release on 14 July, 2020.
Genre : Shooter, Platformer, Roguelike, Side View
Developer : Veewo Games
Publisher : Team17 Digital Ltd , Yooreka Studio (China)
Engine : Unity * (2018.4.21f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 18.104.22.168sRC
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
Neon Abyss is a dynamic platformer where you have to enter the Grim Squad formed by Hades, break into the Abyss and defeat new gods. Death is not the end: after death you will become even stronger than before. The game provides endless possibilities for using items, and thanks to the dungeon evolution system, every session of the game will be a test. Hell is waiting.
– with each new game you can unlock new rooms, items, bosses, special rules and even new endings, but this does not mean that each dungeon adapts to your play style – all dungeons are unique and can be expanded
– in each dungeon you will find random items to help you get into the Abyss, effective item mods can be stacked and combined, you can apply an infinite number of effects, which means that each session of the game will be unique
– look for eggs: they hatch pets with special abilities, the pet evolves while you are alive
– break away from killing minions and play random mini-games that will also bring trophies: play the piano, meditate or take part in a dance competition – with mini-games, survival will be more fun
How to Download & Install Neon Abyss Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Neon Abyss for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
The Deluxe Edition Bundle contains all the add – ons .
The operation of the game was made possible thanks to sektour .
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.5.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 1 GB
Neon Abyss Linux Free Download
File Size: 430.4 MB