Two Point Hospital Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Two Point Hospital was release on 30 Aug, 2018.
Genre : Real Time Strategy, Simulation, 3rd Person
Developer : Two Point Studios
Publisher : SEGA
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.29.40
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
Voice Over : Multilingual (Russian is missing)
About The Game
Two Point Hospital is a hospital simulation inspired by the 1997 Theme Hospital game . You have to lead a small medical institution, complete various tasks and tests, in order to eventually take control of hospitals throughout the district. Build hospitals, treat the sick and deal with unreliable employees.
– build a hospital from scratch and make it the most attractive and most efficient
one – optimize the hospital layout by placing corridors, rooms and waiting areas in such a way as to increase the flow of patients and funds
– treat unusual diseases – from cancerous enlightenment to cubism, to treatments that require special equipment
– find effective treatments and develop new equipment
– hire qualified staff and prepare for an influx of patients
– improve the qualifications of employees by instilling new skills and abilities in them
– analyze statistics and other hospital data to identify your strengths and weaknesses in a timely manner weaknesses and make appropriate decisions
– keep track of who is doing business and who is just in office
– look for a balance between profit and team spirit, but remember that the purpose of the hospital is to treat
How to Download & Install Two Point Hospital Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Two Point Hospital for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Contains all extras for the time the torrent was created.
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.5, Kubuntu 20.04.4, Fedora 35.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04/Steam OS
- Processor: Intel Core i5 6600 or AMD Ryzen 1600x
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060, 3 GB (Legacy: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780, 4GB) or AMD RX 580, 4 GB (Legacy: AMD R9 290X, 4GB )
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Additional Notes: DirectX Version 11
Two Point Hospital Linux Free Download
File Size: 3.64 GB