InfraSpace Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. InfraSpace was release on 16 October, 2021.
Genre : Building, Survival, Sandbox
Developer and Publisher : Dionic Software
Engine : Unity * (2020.3.3f1, * unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : Alpha 9.1.200
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
About The Game
InfraSpace is a sci-fi city-building simulator where every produced resource must pass through the transport infrastructure. Start mining, manage production and make sure the road network is up to the task.
– you can’t build a city in space just by spending a lot of money – you have to send astronauts to extract resources
– once you get the necessary building materials, you can build a steel and concrete plant
– even essentials such as food and oxygen require a stable production chain that cannot be disturbed
– the game simulates every car – every product produced must be transported to a factory for processing
– build highways to ensure the continuous operation of production
– the first settlers will be astronauts, the best and bravest representatives of mankind – provide them with food and housing so that they kept the outpost operational
– as the settlement grows, scientists and engineers will have to be hired, who need certain amenities – any city of sufficient size will sooner or later become home to more and more families, so make sure your schools can cope and you can provide a learning process
– traffic control can be changeable, and survival difficult – depending on your experience, you can adjust the complexity of both
How to Download & Install InfraSpace Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game InfraSpace for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Additional Notes : Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.5, Kubuntu 20.04.4, Fedora 35.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 3 GB
InfraSpace Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.01 GB
InfraSpace (Alpha 9.1.200) [amd64][Multi][Unity3D][InDevelopment]