Iconoclasts Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Iconoclasts was release on January 23, 2018.
Genre : Action, Adventure games, Indie
Developer : Joakim Sandberg
Game site : http://www.konjak.org/
Publisher : Bifrost Entertainment, DANGEN Entertainment
Used libraries : Native
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.14h from 1.03.2018
License : proprietary
Interface language : Russian (after installing the text localizer ) English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese
Voice language : no
About The Game
Robin dreams of becoming a mechanic and helping people. However, doing this without a license is a sin. So, in any case, Mother thinks. As soon as Robin took the wrench in his hands, the world seemed to go crazy. Punishment falls on everyone who is dear to her, and she herself is being hunted. Something serious is coming. More serious than a lack of energy or the destruction of the moon. And it is Robin who will be at the center of the upcoming events. Iconoclasts is a game from independent developer Joachim Sandberg that he worked on for seven long years. Energetic battles and hilarious jokes are juxtaposed with a touching, deeply personal story.
- Hours of nut-twisting platform action-adventure
- Numerous densely detailed locations filled with fine-tuned action and puzzles
- 20+ gear-grinding, screen-filling boss battles stand in your way
- Three game-changing difficulty settings supported by a unique tweak system
- A heart-wrenching epic – can one mechanic fix the whole world?
How to Download & Install Iconoclasts Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Iconoclasts for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: 14.04, 16.04 or later
- Processor: Dual Core CPU, 2 GHz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Video card: 512 MB
- Disk space: 500 MB
Iconoclasts Linux Free Download
File Size: 401.2 MB
Thanks It works like a charm! Lenovo SL400 Intel core 2 duo. 3 GB RAM. Manjaro kde 21.1.0. Plasma 5.22.4