Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition was release on November 15, 2017.
Genre : RPG
Developer : Obsidian Entertainment
Developer site : https://eternity.obsidian.net/
Publisher : GOG
Architecture : amd64
Version : 188.8.131.528 PX1 PX2 PX4 build 17461 (03.01.2018)
License : Proprietary
Interface language : Russian, English, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, polski
Voice language : English
About The Game
Pillars of Eternity will help you satisfy your nostalgia for classic RPG games full of magic, imagination and depth. Obsidian employs many people who are responsible for the development of classic games in this genre and want to revive it. Pillars of Eternity brings together the best of RPGs: the protagonist, his notable companions and exploration of the world like Baldur’s Gate, humor, intense combat and dungeon travel like Icewind Dale, and all this is crowned with mental anguish and full-fledged case studies. as in Planescape: Torment.
The first part of Pillars of Eternity: The White March is a big add-on with a long playthrough. It is organically woven into the main plot. With the addition of new missions and playable territories, Obsidian continues to maintain and refine the original game, including improving the artificial intelligence of teammates and enemies. If you haven’t tried Pillars of Eternity yet, now is the time to dive into the classic, challenging RPG in time for the first installment of The White March expansion.
How to Download & Install Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation order :
1. Give permission to run the installers (* .sh).
2. Install the game ( pillars_of_eternity_en_3_07_0_1318_17461.sh ).
3. Install the add-on (I – pillars_of_eternity_white_march_part_1_dlc_en_3_07_0_1318_17464.sh , II – pillars_of_eternity_white_march_part_2_dlc_en_3_07_0_1318_17464.sh ).
4. Install Deadfire Pack ( pillars_of_eternity_deadfire_pack_dlc_en_3_07_0_1318_20099.sh ).
5. Install, if necessary, Preorder DLC ( gog_pillars_of_eternity_preorder_item_and_pet_dlc_184.108.40.206.sh ).
5. Install, if necessary, Kickstarter Item and Pet (gog_pillars_of_eternity_kickstarter_item_dlc_220.127.116.11.sh , gog_pillars_of_eternity_kickstarter_pet_dlc_18.104.22.168.sh ).
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.50 GHz / AMD Phenom II X3 B73 (Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.10 GHz / AMD Phenom II X6 1100T recommended)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (recommended 8 GB)
- Video card: ATI Radeon HD 4850 or NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT (Radeon HD 7700 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 recommended)
- Hard disk: 25 GB free space.
- Mouse, keyboard
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.10 GHz / AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 7700 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570
- Storage: 14 GB available space
Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition Linux Free Download
File Size: 15.99 GB
Pillars of Eternity+The White March Part I-II v22.214.171.1248 [amd64][Unity3D][GOG][RUS/ENG/Multi7]