Flinthook Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Flinthook was release on 19 April, 2017.
Genre : Platformer, Roguelike, Side View
Developer and Publisher : Tribute Games Inc.
Engine : MonoGame
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 126.96.36.199
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
Flinthook is a platformer with roguelike elements where you will confront an armada of space pirates who stole the lighthouse keepers. Without guardians, the galaxy will not be as calm as before. But besides you, someone else is hunting for the keepers. A grappling hook, a time belt and a blaster will help you fight a bunch of pirates: the hook will help you quickly jump over enemy ships, and the belt will briefly slow down the passage of time. In the game you will not fly on spaceships, your goal is boarding and plundering ships. If you die, you will have to restart the attacks on the ships. Each attempt, even unsuccessful, increases your rank and adds experience, and to get new abilities, buy the necessary items on the black market.
How to Download & Install Flinthook Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Flinthook for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Includes soundtrack .
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.1.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: glibc 2.15+, 32/64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core™ Duo or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)
- Storage: 300 MB available space
Flinthook Linux Free Download
File Size: 412.8 MB