Sun Haven Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Sun Haven was release on 26 June, 2021.
Genre : Life Simulator, RPG, Building, 3rd Person
Developer and Publisher : Pixel Sprout Studios
Engine : Unity * (2019.3.15f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : Local, Web
Architecture : amd64
Version : 0.4.2a
License : proprietary
Interface : English
About The Game
Sun Haven is a pixel simulator of rural life in a world filled not only with fabulous creatures, but also with fabulous treasures. If you get tired of farming, then you can go explore the world of the game. You can become a farmer, fisherman, cook, blacksmith, craftsman, miner or even an adventurer.
– 3 worlds to explore: Sun Haven town, Nel’ Vari elven village and Withergate monster city
– 7 main characters: human, angel, demon, elf, elemental, snake man and amari (animals including cats, dogs, fish , birds and reptiles)
– a large number of customizations result in more than 200 characters and clothing options
– more than 100 pieces of home furniture: from the living room to the farm – design and decorate as you please
– dozens of role-playing quests to keep you entertained
– skill tree with over 100 options: create your play style and unlock a variety of spells to help you on your journey – farming spells, combat spells and mining spells
– multiplayer for up to 8 players
– 15 romantic characters (humans, elves, demons and several types of animals) to court and marry in multiplayer
– pets and vehicles to collect
– monsters to fight
How to Download & Install Sun Haven Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Sun Haven for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.1.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 3.5 GB
Sun Haven Linux Free Download
File Size: 355.4 MB