My Summer Car Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. My Summer Car was first release on 24 October, 2016.
Genre : Driving, Simulation,
Developer and publisher : Amistech Games
Engine : Unity * (5.0.0f4, * unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 01/10/2022
License : proprietary
Interface : English
Voice acting : Finnish
About The Game
My Summer Car is a car assembly simulator. If you want to try yourself as a car mechanic, then this game is for you. The action will take place in a remote Finnish village in the 90s of the last century. The main character is madly in love with cars, he gives them a second chance by collecting them from everything that comes to hand. When assembling a car, you will have to be very limited in details, but after the car is ready, you can drive it.
– Full car assembly with over hundred parts
– Detailed driving and engine simulation
– Various other vehicles, cars and boat to use and drive
– Dozens of kilometers worth of dirt and paved roads with AI traffic
– Random paying jobs to cover food, beverage and fuel expenses
– Rally event to participate in
– Permanent death
– Sauna bathing
– 90’s Finnish summer!
– Support for steering wheel and shifter controllers
– Much more!
How to Download & Install My Summer Car Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game My Summer Car for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.1, Fedora 35.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 3 GB
- Video: NVIDIA GTX 650 Ti, OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 1 GB
My Summer Car Linux Free Download
File Size: 334.5 MB