The House of Da Vinci Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. The House of Da Vinci was release on 24 November, 2017.
Genre : puzzle, first person
Developer and publisher : Blue Brain Games
Engine : Unity * (2017.4.37f1, * unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.0.2
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
The House of Da Vinci 2 is a puzzle game where you have to uncover the secrets of the Renaissance. Your teacher, Leonardo da Vinci, is missing. You don’t know where he went or what happened. This is how your search begins. Leonardo’s workshop is full of mysteries, machines and strange objects lurking in every corner of the exquisitely decorated rooms. You will need all your ingenuity to find out what really happened. Many of the mind-bending puzzles in the game are based on the inventions and ideas of Leonardo da Vinci. Mysterious locations were created according to real sketches and paintings of Florence in 1506. Only your intellect will help to find out the secret of the teacher’s disappearance.
– puzzles and intricate riddles based on the inventions of Leonardo da Vinci
– your brain will not rest: siege machines, complex boxes, mechanical riddles and rooms from which you need to find a way out
– find hidden objects by looking through objects
– an unusual glove will allow you to look into the past and learn the secrets of the workshop
How to Download & Install The House of Da Vinci Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game The House of Da Vinci for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Includes soundtrack .
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.1, Kubuntu 20.04.3, Fedora 35, Debian 9.13.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 3 GB
The House of Da Vinci Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.51 GB