Existensis Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Existensis was release on 19 July, 2021.
Genre : Adventure, Side View
Developer and Publisher : Ozzie Sneddon
Engine : GameMaker * (* Unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 27.07.2021
License : Proprietary
Interface : English
About The Game
Existensis is an unusual adventure where you have to play as an artist exploring the world in search of inspiration. For the sake of inspiration and search for the meaning of life, he goes on a journey around the world. Many paths will lead him through colorful cities, settlements in the forests, vast libraries, deserts and many other places. The game has no enemies, no health bar, no time limit. The game is drawn and animated by artist Ozzy Sneddon .
– a huge and colorful fantasy world with its own history and secrets
– more than 15 unique hand-drawn areas to explore
– characters worth following along
– many endings
How to Download & Install Existensis Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Existensis for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Additional Notes :
Tested on Manjaro 21.1.0, Linux Mint 20.2, Fedora Workstation Rawhide 20210825.
For Manjaro, install libcurl-gnutls and openssl-1.0 , for example by running:
sudo pacman -S libcurl-gnutls openssl-1.0
For Linux Mint, install libssl-dev and create symbolic links, for example by running in a terminal at the root of the game:
sudo apt install -y libssl-dev
ln -s /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so libcrypto.so.1.0.0
ln -s /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.so libssl.so.1.0.0
For Fedora, install mesa- libGLU , openal , openssl-devel and create symlinks, for example by executing in a terminal at the root of the game:
sudo dnf install -y mesa-libGLU openal openssl-devel
ln -s /usr/lib64/libcrypto.so libcrypto.so.1.0.0
ln -s /usr/lib64/libcurl.so.4 libcurl-gnutls.so.4
ln -s /usr/lib64/libssl.so libssl.so.1.0.0
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3
- Space: 1.5 GB
Existensis Linux Free Download
File Size: 1004.3 MB