Scythe: Digital Edition Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Scythe: Digital Edition was release on 5 September, 2018.
Genre : turn-based strategy, desktop
Developer : The Knights of Unity
Publisher : Asmodee Digital
Engine : Unity * (2018.4.21f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : ?
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.7.14
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
Scythe is a turn-based strategy that takes you to a fictional Eastern Europe of the 1920s, in which robotics developed after the First World War. Try on the role of leader, leading one of the 5 factions, and go to conquer the coveted Factory. Lead your mechs to war and your people to victory.
How to Download & Install Scythe: Digital Edition Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Scythe: Digital Edition for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Contains all extras .
If there are non-Latin characters in the installation path, then the add-on does not work. Otherwise, remove the line ” export LC_ALL=C ” in run.sh. Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.0, Fedora 34.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GT 240, OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 1 GB
Scythe: Digital Edition Linux Free Download
File Size: 498.8 MB