Helium Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Helium was release on 11 March, 2017.
Genre : shooter, exploration, first person
Developer and publisher : rocketship
Engine : Unity * (4.7.2f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 08/30/2017
License : proprietary
Interface : Russian, English
About The Game
Helium is a sci-fi first-person shooter where you, as the liaison ship Vega-237, have to find out what happened to the crew and establish the nature of the signal that led to the disaster: a group of deep space explorers has detected a strange signal from the planet Gliese-86b , having entered its orbit, a signal source was discovered – it turned out to be an artifact of unknown origin. The captain decides to land on the planet and explore the find, but the equipment fails, which leads to an accident. All members of the crew were killed except for you.
– sci-fi first-person shooter
– explore an unknown planet
– fight alien life forms
– use the hovercycle to cover long distances
– strange phenomena on the planet
– find out what happened from the messages left by the crew of the ship
How to Download & Install Helium Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Helium for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Additional Notes : Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.1.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce 460, OpenGL 2
- Space: 2 GB
Helium Linux Free Download
File Size: 696.1 MB