Else Heart.Break() Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Else Heart.Break() was release on September 24, 2015.
About The Game
Genre : Adventure – RPG – Fantasy
Developer : Erik Svedäng AB
Developer Site : http://elseheartbreak.com/
Publisher : Erik Svedäng AB
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.0.9
Unity3D Version : 4.7.0f1
License : Proprietary
Interface language : English, Swedish
Sebastian has just received an offer to start a new job in the provincial town of Dorisburg. He goes there to start an adult life and self-determination. There, a strange company of outcasts awaits him, among whom he will find true friends, and maybe even love. But will they be able to oppose something to the local elites doing terrible things? And whose heart will be broken in the end?
Else Heart.Break () is a fantastic story full of dynamics and taking place in an interactive world. Instead of brain-breaking puzzles, you will be taught how to change the game world through programming, and that any problem can be solved in any way you can think of.
An unforgettable new adventure from the creators of Blueberry Garden, Clairvoyance and Kometen!
- A large 3D world waiting for the player.
- An hour-long, swirling story set in a carefully modeled and thought-out city that feels truly alive to you.
- A game where all your actions have consequences.
- An insane amount of interactive objects with the possibility of in-game evolution.
- Tired and worried about everything? Then let’s go drink coffee in a cafe.
- Excellent soundtrack (over 50 songs).
- No hacking skills required.
How to Download & Install Else Heart.Break() Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Else Heart.Break() for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated graphics card
- Hard Drive: 1500 MB available space
- Mouse, Keyboard
- Notice: this game comes with a 64-bit binary only
Else Heart.Break() Linux Free Download
File Size: 383 MB