The Masterplan Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. The Masterplan was release on June 4, 2015.
Genre : Action / Strategy
Developer : Shark Punch
Developer Site : http://themasterplangame.com/
Publisher : Shark Punch
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.2.2
License : Proprietary
Interface Language : English
Voice Language : English
About The Game
The Masterplan is a tactical robbery game set in the 70s. 2D top view gives you an excellent overview of what is happening, allowing you to feel like a real leader of the gang. Hand-drawn 2D graphics and cool squad controls give you complete control … At least until someone calls the cops and things go crazy.
Throughout the game, you will need to complete 20 unique hand-made heists in career mode, organize your gang, from robbery to robbery by hiring the right guys and providing them with decent equipment. The test for the real leader will be the perfect execution of the plan so that all your guys survive and leave each robbery with the maximum amount of loot.
Depending on your preference, you can achieve goals with noise, quietly, or a combination of both. Keep civilians under control, knock them out, or leave no witnesses – it all depends on you, just make sure that you are no longer here when the cops arrive, or be prepared for a fierce firefight.
- Perform robberies quietly, or firing from all the trunks – the choice is yours (as well as the consequences);
- switch the game to Slow-Motion at any time to be able to plan everything and issue orders;
- keep civilians and guards on the trunk with a unique threat system;
- use a variety of weapons and mechanisms, from pistols and bombs to shotguns and tranquilizer guns;
- take care of the bodies to avoid detection – hide them;
- use disguises to enter prohibited places;
- shut down electrical systems;
- organize your gang;
- discover and rob 20 unique locations, each of which allows you to choose your own approach, being a kind of “sandbox”;
- Design, plan and execute the greatest heist in human history!
How to Download & Install The Masterplan Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game The Masterplan for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 / Linux Mint 17
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or faster
- Graphics: 256 MB
- Hard Drive: 250 MB available space
- Mouse, Keyboard
- Additional Notes: Recommend a two-button mouse + mouse wheel
- Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6: i386, libasound2: i386, libasound2-data: i386, libasound2-plugins: i386 and dependencies.
The Masterplan Linux Free Download
File Size: 141.7 MB