Dead Effect Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Dead Effect was release on 18 December, 2014.
Genre : Action / Shooter
Developer : BadFly Interactive, as
Developer Site : http://deadeffect.com/
Publisher : BadFly Interactive, as
Architecture : x86
Version : N/A
Unity3D Version : 4.6.0f3
License : Proprietary
Language interface : Russian , English … total 6 languages
Voice language : English
About The Game
Fight for your life in an indie sci-fi FPS game suitable for both casual and hardcore players with a passion for hunting zombie hordes. Prepare for the coming nightmare! The ESS Meridian starship travels through space using a new FTL technology, heading towards its target – Tau Ceti F, the first colonized planet in human history. A few months later, an elite member of Squad 13 is awakened from cryogenic sleep. But Tau Ceti F is not in sight, and something is not right in all this. What happened to all these people? Why are they so aggressive and attack without a trace of self-preservation instinct?
– An epic single player campaign with over 5 hours of gameplay and a captivating storyline.
– 12 story campaign missions with gameplay that differs from the mobile version, providing more rooms to explore.
– Survive and Biohazard modes with more missions.
– A unique set of achievements.
– The player’s special ability is Bullet Time.
– The player’s special ability is Devastation.
– 14 unique upgradeable weapons.
– Many different types of opponents.
– Explosives with post-processing effects (grenades, streamers).
– The complete Dead Effect soundtrack.
How to Download & Install Dead Effect Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Dead Effect for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. information : the game was not officially released under Linux
Installation order : unpack => run ./DeadEffect
Tested on Ubuntu 15.04 / amd64
Linux System Requirements
Dead Effect Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.51 GB