Nimbatus – The Space Drone Constructor Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Nimbatus – The Space Drone Constructor was release on 14 May, 2020.
Genre : Building, Survival, Sandbox, Top View
Developer : Stray Fawn Studio
Publisher : Stray Fawn Studio , WhisperGames
Engine : Unity
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.1.4
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
About The Game
Nimbatus is a space drone constructor where you have to travel around the galaxy and explore the planets with the help of drones that you will create. Build drones from hundreds of parts and fight unknown dangers.
– Campaign with survival mode: choose one of six captains and explore the universe, strengthening your arsenal
– let your imagination run wild in sandbox mode: customize settings, create your own missions and conquer the galaxy
– fight with a variety of ready-made weapon sets or create your own in the armory workshop, exploring the technology tree
– create fully automatic drones, choose weapons and upgrade the carrier ship
– extract resources on the planets: while traveling you will visit many planets, all of them are destructible, rich in resources and each with its own characteristics, climate and inhabitants
How to Download & Install — Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Nimbatus – The Space Drone Constructor for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.0.7.
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04+
- Processor: Quad Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia® 8800 GT / AMD® 4670 or faster
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Nimbatus – The Space Drone Constructor Linux Free Download
File Size: 387.3 MB