Dead Effect 2 Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Dead Effect 2 was release on 6 May, 2016.
Genre : shooter, first person
Developer and publisher : BadFly Interactive, as
Engine : Unity * (5.4.2p4, * unofficial build for Linux)
Architecture : amd64
Version : 160226.0959
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Voice over : English
About The Game
Dead Effect 2 is a role-playing sci-fi first-person shooter reminiscent of Doom 3, and it is no coincidence that the name of the game combines 2 popular series of games about space – Dead Space and Mass Effect. From the first game, Dead Effect 2 borrows horror in the form of various monsters and a doomed mood, and from the second some biotic skills and craving for storytelling.
How to Download & Install Dead Effect 2 Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Dead Effect 2 for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Contains all add-ons and the soundtrack.
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.0.7, Ubuntu 16.04.7, Fedora 34.
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 3 GB
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560, OpenGL 3.2, 2 GB
- Installation space: 15.5 GB
Dead Effect 2 Linux Free Download
File Size: 7.42 GB
Dead Effect 2 (160226.0959 + 2 DLC) [amd64][Multi][Steam][Unity3D]