Brotato Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Brotato was release on 28 September, 2022.
Genre : Shooter, Roguelike, 3rd Person
Developer and Publisher : Blobfish
Engine : Godot * (3.5, *unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 0.5.11 updated to 0.6.5
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
About The Game
Brotato is an arena shooter with bagel elements. A spaceship from the planet Potato crashed on an unknown planet. You play as an armed potato with up to 6 weapons. You have to fight back the hordes of aliens and survive in a hostile world. Choose character traits and items, come up with tactics and hold out until your comrades arrive.
– automatic shooting with the ability to turn on manual aiming
– quick runs (up to 30 minutes)
– dozens of characters: one-armed, psycho, lucky, magician and many others
– hundreds of items and weapons to choose from: flamethrowers, submachine guns and rocket launchers, and also sticks and stones
– repel attacks lasting from 20 to 90 seconds and destroy as many aliens as possible in the allotted time
– collect materials, gain experience and buy items in the store
– adjust the difficulty: the level of health, damage and speed of enemies
How to Download & Install Brotato Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Brotato for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 21, Manjaro 21.3.7.
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 2.1, 128 MB
- Space: 0.5 GB
Brotato Linux Free Download
File Size: 78.3 MB