Monster Outbreak Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Monster Outbreak was release on 4 October, 2022.
Genre : survival, building, slasher, tower defense
Developer : GameMunchers
Publisher : Freedom Games
Engine : Godot * (3.5.1, *unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : local, shared
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.0.9
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
Monster Outbreak is an adventure game in which you, in the role of Julia, the last surviving fighter of the royal guard, have to stand on the battlefield, improve your arsenal and survive. The monster invasion has begun. The spatial sphere is out of order and hordes of monsters poured into the kingdom. Find and destroy the orb.
How to Download & Install Monster Outbreak Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Monster Outbreak for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 21, Manjaro 21.3.7.
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 2.1, 128 MB
- Space: 1 GB
Monster Outbreak Linux Free Download
File Size: 551.1 MB