Gunsmith Simulator Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Gunsmith Simulator was release as TBA – Playtest.
Genre : simulator, weapon, sandbox, shooter, first person
Developer : GameHunters
Publisher : PlayWay SA
Engine : Unity * (2020.3.38f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 0.9. 5
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
About The Game
Gunsmith Simulator is a gunsmith simulator where you have to work in your own workshop. Craft parts and create firearms out of them, as well as repair and upgrade damaged ones. Get your first order: turn on your computer, go to the GunStock website and browse the available auctions and listings. Maybe there is someone who needs your skills. Order the necessary parts or make them yourself using special tools, such as a lathe or CNC machine. Inspect the weapon and decide which parts need to be replaced and which can be repaired. Learn, gain experience and improve your workshop. Check the results of your work in the shooting range by shooting dummies, or go to the infected zone and destroy the zombies. The further fate of the weapon depends on your decision: you can return it to the client or buy it back and make it part of your collection. Hurry up with the decision, because you are waiting for the next orders.
How to Download & Install Gunsmith Simulator Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Gunsmith Simulator for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Tested on Linux Mint 21, Manjaro 21.3.7.
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, 2 GB, OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 9.5 GB
Gunsmith Simulator Linux Free Download
File Size: 3.23 GB