Bridge Constructor Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Bridge Constructor was release on October 16, 2013.
Genre : puzzle, simulation
Developer : ClockStone
Publisher : Headup Games
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 9.0r5
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Tabletka : not required
About The Game
Bridge Constructor is a bridge building simulator with over 60 levels in which you have to design and build bridges and keep within the allocated budget. There are a lot of materials for construction, and after construction it will be necessary to check the bridge.
How to Download & Install Bridge Constructor Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Bridge Constructor for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
– Contains addition Trains .
– To change the game interface language, which is different from the language of the OS environment, you need to add the locale code (in start.sh, in the terminal or in the desktop file of the game), for example LANG=ru .
– Tested on Manjaro 20.0.3.
Installation order :
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 or equivalent (32bit or 64bit with ia32-libs installed)
- Processor: 1,8 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX9 compatible with Shader Model 2.0
- Additional Notes: Linux 64bit users need to have ia32-libs package installed (sudo apt get install ia32-libs)
Bridge Constructor Linux Free Download
File Size: 100.1 MB