Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones was release on September 26, 2019.
Genre : RPG, turn-based combat
Developer : Cultic Games
Publisher : 1C Entertainment
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.1.7
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Tablet : not required
About The Game
Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones is a tale of horror, heartache and madness set in the eerie worlds of H. Lovecraft. The game features role-playing, turn-based combat and hand-drawn scenery. Make your way from the doomed Arkham to the eerie depths of the Abyss, through a twisted world full of mysteries, where you will face desperate battles with powerful forces beyond human understanding. Can you stay mad and save your soul in a dead world?
- 8 archetypes of the main character, each with their own backstory and set of skills
- a variety of companions: a lonely antediluvian Outsider, a soldier who fell in the Great War, a clairvoyant narcissistic cat and others that you can take into your squad
- a two-dimensional world permeated with an atmosphere of universal horror
- opponents, scenery and storylines: you have to take part in tasks based on the works of Lovecraft, but you will determine the course of events yourself
- the mental state of the character affects the choice of lines in the dialogues: mental illness can become both an obstacle and a help to you ’cause in a world gone mad, sometimes it’s easier to be mad
- the belief system determines your character’s ability to cope with the distorted reality of the new Arkham, how quickly his psyche will be replenished, and the belief system opens up unique dialogue branches, expanding the possibilities for role-playing
- a spell system, because of which you will sometimes lose more than you will gain: an expert in the occult sciences is not at all the one who knows how to emit colorful projectiles from his fingertips – black magic in the game is powerful, but it can have a detrimental effect on your mind, health and, possibly, much more
- turn-based battles similar to battles of the classic games of the Heroes of Might and Magic series
- you have to fight not for saving the world (this fight has already been lost): before the end of the world comes, you must have time to achieve your goal, whether it is the salvation of the soul, vendetta or something else darker
How to Download & Install Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
– If the game is installed for the first time , then you need to add the missing files in version 1.1.7 (~ 30 MB).
– Tested on Manjaro 20.0.3.
Installation order :
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Utopic Unicorn (14.10)
- Processor: Intel i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 700 Series or Radeon HD 7730 and above
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Please be sure that you are using the latest drivers.
Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.67 GB