Mana Spark Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Mana Spark was release on September 27, 2018.
Genre : role-playing
Developer : BEHEMUTT , Kishimoto Studios
Publisher : BEHEMUTT Libraries
used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.1.10
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Tablet : not required
About The Game
Mana Spark is a pixel RPG in which you have to explore various dungeons, and your character’s main weapon is a bow. The game has advanced artificial intelligence, allowing enemies to analyze your fighting style and team up with your other opponents.
- COMPLETELY SKILL-BASED COMBAT: Each enemy has its own set of skills, behaviors and collaborations. Learn their patterns and discover their weakness before they lay their hands on you.
- EXCITING PROGRESSION: Be responsible for rebuilding and maintaining your guild’s village. Meet new characters, choose your traps, your weapons and keep track of your discoveries and unlocked content.
- HANDCRAFTED & PROCEDURAL GENERATION: Designed to make each new run a completely new experience. Each room is handcrafted to get the most out of the combat, but you’ll never explore the same dungeon twice.
How to Download & Install Mana Spark Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Mana Spark for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extra information :
– Checked on Manjaro 20.0.3.
Installation order :
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04 or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6320 (2*1866) or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7600 GS (512 MB) or equivalent
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Mana Spark Linux Free Download
File Size: 110.8 MB