Transport Fever Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Transport Fever was release on November 8, 2016.
Genre : simulation
Developer : Urban Games
Publisher : Good Shepherd Entertainment
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 18381
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Voice language : English, German
Tabletka : not required
About The Game
Transport Fever is an economic simulator in which you will develop a transport company starting from the 1850s. You will have to build stations, airports and docks, establishing transport networks and making money on it. Lay road, rail, water and air routes in an endless game and watch how transport has evolved over the past 150 years. Serve the population and watch the cities develop. Provide enterprises with cargo transportation, develop transport, give impetus to economic growth and build a transport empire.
- 2 game modes: endless game and campaign
- European and American campaigns with many historical tasks and challenges that the transport services actually faced
- a complex economic model and simulation of passenger flows, cargo transportation, vehicles and urban growth
- more than 120 detailed trains, planes, ships, buses, trams and trucks
- handy tools for building railways and roads, providing a huge number of different possibilities
- railway and bus stations, airports and docks that can be improved and upgraded
- many randomly generated landscapes available for change
- the history of transport over the last 150 years
How to Download & Install Transport Fever Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Transport Fever for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extra Information :
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.
Installation order :
– Make the downloaded file executable and run it.
Linux System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04 or higher (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon HD 5670, 1 GB VRAM
- Storage: 12 GB available space
Transport Fever Linux Free Download
File Size: 5.99 GB