Aragami: Nightfall Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Aragami: Nightfall was release on June 5, 2018.
Genre : Action, 3rd Person, Stealth
Developer : Lince Works
Publisher : Lince Works
Libraries Used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : Yes
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.09 (21278) / June 11, 2018
License : Proprietary
Language : English, Russian, Español, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Polski, Català, Magyar, 日本語, 中文.
Voice language : English
About The Game
Aragami: Nightfall is the first story addition to the beloved stealth game from Lince Works. It is a new campaign set before the events of the original Aragami game. It features new challenges and challenging situations designed for experienced players, as well as an important chapter from the history of Aragami, in which you will play out the chain of events that led to the awakening of Aragami.
In the game, the shadow assassins He and Shinobu set out on a final mission to free their friend from the clutches of the mysterious Alchemist. Play as He and Shinobu, use new shadow tricks, and enjoy a new story campaign that will challenge you to use all your stealth skills.
- Play as Hyo or Shinobu in Aragami: Nightfall and uncover the fate of the last Shadow Assassins.
- Try 3 new Shadow Techniques to help you fulfill your mission.
- Play 4 new story chapters through winter valleys and decayed cities to stop a grim ritual.
- Play the Aragami: Nightfall story campaign with a friend in cross-platform online multiplayer.
How to Download & Install Aragami: Nightfall Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Aragami: Nightfall for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Operating system – GNU / Linux: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer
- Processor: 2 GHz 64-bit CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics card: OpenGL 3 Compatible GPU with 1GB Video RAM
- Free hard disk space: 6 GB
- Keyboard and mouse
Aragami: Nightfall Linux Free Download
File Size: 2.89 GB