140 Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. 140 was release on October 16, 2013.
Genre : platformer
Developer and publisher : Carlsen Games
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 171409-r400
License : proprietary
About The Game
140 is a challenging minimalistic platformer with bright abstract graphics. It will take a fair sense of rhythm to overcome obstacles to energetic electronic music.
- Tight rhythm-based puzzle design
- Intense boss fights
- Striking audiovisual presentation
How to Download & Install 140 Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game 140 for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video: Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Installation space: 0.1 GB
140 Linux Free Download
File Size: 69.9 MB