Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive was release on July 23, 2001.
Genre : strategy / real time / tactical
Developer : Spellbound Entertainment AG
Publisher : THQ Nordic GmbH
Libraries used : Native
Architecture : x86
Version : 1.0.2-THQN
License : proprietary
Interface language : Deutsch, English, español, français , italiano, Russian
Voice language : Deutsch, English, español, français, italiano, Russian
About The Game
El Paso is a typical Wild West town in the southwestern United States near the Mexican border. The year is 1881. Over the past few months, there have been a series of robberies and surprise attacks on trains from the famous Twinnings & Co. The company management decided that they had had enough and it was time to put an end to these raids. It offered $ 15,000 to anyone who caught the gang leader.
But no one in El Paso or the surrounding area has the courage to challenge the bandits, so the criminals continue to rob train after train. Even the local sheriff doesn’t interfere with this.
But everything changes when a stranger comes to the city. Bounty hunter John Cooper accepts Twinnings & Co’s offer and sets out to solve the company’s problems once and for all. He gathers a team of old comrades and declares war on the bandits. In pursuit of them, Cooper crosses almost the entire southwest of the United States and soon finds out that he will not be at all what he was preparing for …
- It is based on combat mechanics from the tactical Commandos series, but it’s even more difficult to play
- Classic western atmosphere, amazing hand-drawn levels
- An impressive variety of scenarios and many options for completing each task
How to Download & Install Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Linux: 16.04, 18.04 or later
- Processor: Intel 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Requires the following packages to be installed: libsdl2-2.0-0: i386
- Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only
Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.69 GB