Apotheon Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Apotheon was release on February 3, 2015.
Release Year : 2015
Genre : Action / Adventure / RPG
Developer : Alientrap Developer
Site : http://www.apotheongame.com/
Publisher : Alientrap
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.03
License : Proprietary
Interface Language : English
Voice Language : English
About The Game
The Olympian gods left humanity, and without divine favor, it dies. The player needs to go to war against the gods, climb Mount Olympus, seize the power of the gods and prevent humanity from perishing!
Apotheon is a fast-paced, brutal 2D game with beautiful graphics and a heroic storyline based on ancient Greek myths.
What’s in the game:
- Brutal and bloody battles of the Bronze Age. Kill enemies with swords, spears, arrows and other ancient weapons.
- Large open world near Mount Olympus. Fight mythical creatures and seek divine treasures in the forest of Artemis, the palaces of Apollo and other sanctuaries.
- The last hero of humanity named Nikandreos. Playing as him, you will encounter fully voiced legendary characters and experience an exciting game story.
- Ability to challenge friends to a duel.
How to Download & Install Linux Game Apotheon
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system..
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Apotheon for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Contains soundtrack and wallpapers.
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.6.
Installation :Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
- Processor: Dual Core 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)
Apotheon Linux Free Download
File Size: 724.1 MB