VVVVVV Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. VVVVVV was release on January 10, 2010.
Release Year : 2010
Genre : Action, Puzzle, Platformer
Developer : Terry Cavanagh
Page at GOG.com : http://www.gog.com/game/vvvvvv
Publisher : Terry Cavanagh
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 2.3.6
License : Proprietary
Interface language : English
Voice language : English
About The Game
VVVVVV is a retro-styled 2D platformer developed by Terry Cavanagh, the creator of many free toys. You play as a desperate leader of a team of dimensional conquerors who accidentally fail and lose touch with each other. You will have to scout the world you are in and find your partners.
There is one simple game mechanic in VVVVVV: you can’t jump, you can only flip the gravity with a keystroke. The whole game consists of interesting tests built on this unique mechanism.
There are no obstacles in VVVVVVV. Here you will not find locks, special forces, switches, nothing will stop you on the way to the goal, except for the path itself.
How to Download & Install Linux Game VVVVVV
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system..
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once VVVVVV for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 256MB
- Graphics: OpenGL compatible
- Hard Drive: 42MB
- Sound: Standard audio
VVVVVV Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.38 GB