A Golden Wake Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. A Golden Wake was release on October 9, 2014.
About The Game
Genre : Adventure – Point-and-click – Modern
Developer : Grundislav Games / Wadjet Eye Games
Developer site : http://www.goldenwake.com/
Publisher : Steam / GOG
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : N / A
License : Proprietary
Interface language : English
Voice language : English
The Roaring Twenties: a bygone era of glitz, glamour, and promise. Nowhere is this more apparent than Coral Gables, Florida. The real estate market is booming and even an ordinary guy like Alfie Banks has a chance to strike it rich.
But with the mob on his back, the Great Depression on the horizon, and the Sunshine State’s idyllic waterfront only a hurricane away from total devastation, Alfie finds much more than he bargained for.
Based on actual events and featuring real life locations and historical figures, you must guide Alfie on his journey to reach the top of the real estate game as he deals with shady salesmen, cutthroat bootleggers, corrupt politicians, and much more, all while swept up in the events surrounding the inception of Coral Gables, The City Beautiful.
- Explore authentic historical locations from 1920s Miami.
- Enjoy a quiet drink behind closed doors with some unsavory characters.
- Tool around in your very own Model T.
How to Download & Install Linux Game A Golden Wake
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system..
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once A Golden Wake for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “a_golden_wake_22.214.171.124.tar.gz” (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those
Setup.exes on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Linux System Requirements
Minimum system requirements:
- System: Ubuntu 14.04 / Linux Mint 17
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB of VRAM
A Golden Wake Linux Free Download
File Size: 362.1 MB